Monday, March 12, 2007

where is it?

Today's question is where the photo take place? but unfortunately, I don't known. I guess it maybe south Africa. I can see a sculpture of boot, maybe that is a monumental sculpture for miner. A baby with dolphin, It is nice. There are two children in a picture, I think they are going to school and they're quite happy. I most like the photo is a lady dress in colourful cloth and holding a big tub on her head. I wonder how she can do it.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

1 comment:

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Winnie,

Remember the clues so far:
1.A Spanish speaking country
2. Multicultural country made up of the descendants of the native Indians, of the African slaves and the Spanish invadors or colonisers, plus more recent migrants
3. The person who "discovered" that part of the world was Cristophorus Columbus, or Cristobal Colon in Spanish.